Facebook data

My presentation
#110366 My presentation 8 år, 11 månader sen Stoke: 1

GDoc
graphgraph

Hej!

My name is Germán, I´m a PhD student from Argentina, I´m 28 years old and I´ll be in Linköping until the end of June. I come from argentinian Patagonia, I surf regularly along the year, mostly on weekends at Playa Unión and Reta, a rather gnarly beachbreak.
Beforme arriving to Sweden, I was doing some research because I knew the Baltic has wave potential, but what I found really surprised me. I brought my wetsuit because I´m decided to taste some swedish waves
I would be super stoked if I could get to the sea, but it would be much cool if I can hang out with you guys, I´d really appreciate if I can get into one of your surf getaways!

And you know, if you ever go to Argentina, I´ll be waiting with an asado and some waves

Regards!!

Ändrat av GDoc
Logga in för att svara
#110406 Svar: My presentation 8 år, 10 månader sen Stoke: 4

Le Birró
graphgraph

Hey, welcome to Sweden! To bad no one has welcomed you here yet. Unfortunately this forum seams kinda slow (I'm new to this forum myself). I haven't surfed Swedish waves (yet) myself but think your best bet is to have a look out for the weather on Torö Stenstrand south of Stockholm and when it looks promising then post here (and in the chat to the right). Cheers!

locations.splocs.com/surf/loc/toroe___stenstrand.html

Logga in för att svara
#110415 Svar: My presentation 8 år, 10 månader sen Stoke: 13

Kribz
graphgraph

Bienvenido a Suecia! Viví en Linköping antes, pero ahora vivo en Gotland (parcialmente por el surf). Habla con los duenos de First Aid boardshop, si está todavía allí. Es posible que sepan algo.

Ven a Gotland si tienes la posibilidad.

Logga in för att svara
#110416 Svar: My presentation 8 år, 10 månader sen Stoke: 1

GDoc
graphgraph

Thanks guys for the greetings =D

I was planning to visit Gotland, even without forecast just to know it, but it would be great to score some wavesss
I´ll pass by Firstaid, I don´t know how I missed it!

Regards and buenas olas!

Logga in för att svara
Moderatorer: Redax

Glömt användarnamn eller lösenord?
Bli medlem!